Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Malice formerly of Clipse becomes No Malice Video

No Malice. from Malice of the Clipse on Vimeo.



No Malice, formerly Malice of the Clipse, has taken a new direction in his life as of late, embracing his Christianity and along with that, officially changing his name to No Malice, as of March 6, 2012, via a funeral-like ceremony which he videotaped and placed online shortly afte

No Malice recently said:

"I just seen some things. It's always been in my music. It's always been there. I think what my fans didn't know what they were witnessing was me battling with myself," No Malice explained of the musical content he will no longer rap about. "I think the content of the stuff that The Clipse always talk about, even though it's very real, I think we did it too well. And I think some people walked away with the wrong message from that. Especially seeing a lot of our friends, manager, and people that we considered family get locked up. It's definitely an eye opener and I really don't want to glorify that like that any longer."

0 comments:

Post a Comment